CRM-PS series LSHT radial cum-ring hydraulic motors are widely applied in deck, construction, mining machinery, cement equipment’s heavy mettalurgy, military industry, and can be directly used in hydro static transmission units.
- The modular design of product, output module, function module, flow-distribution, module and break module, enable customers to select according to their actual requirements, thus to reduce their mechanical configuration to make the whole layout flexible and simple.
- The output module of products applies biconical roller bearing to withstand stronger radial and axial force.
- The disc flow-distribution module feature with automatic wear-compensation function, which keeps high volumetric efficiency of motors in long term.
- The function module applies sliding shoe which features with high load, anti-friction and heat resistance, performance, to reduce mechanical friction loss, optimizes stator curves design thus to improve the running stability and impact-resistance of the motor.
- The application of new composite processing technology enhance fatigue, abrasive and correction resistance of the parts, thus to prolong the service life of the motor. customers select according to their actual requirement, thus to reduce their mechanical configuration to make the whole layout flexible and simple.