- Built-in check valve: The check valve inside the valve body is to ensure the hydraulic oil does not return.
- Built-in relief valve: The relief valve inside the valve body is provided to adjust the hydraulic system working pressure.
- Oil way: Parallel circuit, power beyond option
- Coils, Connector ISO4400: 12VDC, 24VDC
- Threads: P,T ports – G1/2″, A,B ports – G3/8″
- Valve Construction: Monoblock construction, 1-7 spools.
- Bores are honed precisely and fine spool grinding results in less cross-port leakage and hence less heat generated.