WMAP Pressure switches with fixed differential
Max pressure = 350 bar
- WMAP are pressure switches when open or close an electrical contact when the pressure in the hydrau-lic circuit reaches a given setting.
- The original condition of the electrical contact is reset
- when the pressure in the hydraulic circuit has dropped of a fix valve below the setting.
- The fluid pressure in the circuit operates a piston flitted with adjustable spring bias ; once the pressure setting is reached, the piston is urged forward so as to actuate a microswitch opening or closing its contacts.
- The pressure setting is selected by turning a graduated control knob .
- Clockwise rotation increases the setting pressure.
- Pressure switches are designed to operate in hydraulic systems with hydraulic mineral oil or synthetic fluid having similar lubricating characteristics.