- Bypass with relief valve to work in pumps from 110cc to 135cc; pressures 350/400 bar BPR110H
- Every time the vehicle is in motion; the solenoid should be off, this way allowing the bypass to work correctly.
- The drain li ne must always be installed directly from the by pass valve to t he oil tank bellow t he oil level. In installations w here the drain line is not submerging (inside tank) in the oil, it is necessary to install a spring load check valve.
- When the solenoid valve is off, at least 12% of the theoretical pump flow should come out from the drain line directly to the tank.
- This procedure will prevent the hydraulic system from overheating while the vehicle is working.
- If these instructions aren’t followed, the system will overheat and cause its rupture.
- Also available in 12VDC.
- ABER s hall not, u nder any circ unstances be liable by the adjustment of the relief valve pressure and their sealing. This procedure is costumer responsibility.
There are no reviews yet.