- The T11VO is a variable displacement pump of axial piston swashplate design for use in open circuit hydrostatic drives.
- Designed principally for use in mobile applications.
- The pump operates under self-priming condition, with tank pressurisation or with charge pump (impeller).
- A wide variety of controls are available.
- Setting of the constant power control is possible via external adjustments, even when the unit is operating.
- The pump is available with a through drive to accept a gear pump or a second axial piston pump up to the same size
(100 % through drive).
- SAE mounting flange.
- Output flow is proportional to drive speed and pump displacement and is steplessly variable between maximum and zero.
There are no reviews yet.